Wednesday 29 February 2012

Yesterdays post! Day 140 (P&V)

Weight - SAME.

I'M ACHING............ (especially muscles next to my shins, ouch!) They obviously aren't used to being stretched. HeHe.

3 Blisters! (Big AAAWWW please!)

Its funny how you think a pair of shoes or trainer are comfortable until you try walking in them for exercise! My feet are killing.

Exercise for 28/2/2012.
Dukan arm exercises - 15.
Wall pushups - 15.
Overhead exercises with dumbbells for triceps - 15.
Waist Twists - 100 (50 each side).

My feet were hurting so much I didnt do 30 minute walk as I couldnt find any shoes that were comfy enough.

But I did do 30 minutes on my cross trainer IN MY SOCKS!!!!! very comfy.........

Wore my cotton trousers and top (thankfully no hives or rash appeared), dont know how far I went (need to change batteries). I felt more out of breath and hotter than I have done walking, so it must have been a similar workout to the walk.

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work! Sticking with an exercise regime is harder than sticking with a diet (in my opinion... since I can stick with a diet and have had ABSOLUTELY no luck sticking with working out).

    You are amazing!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Jamie from Losing Curt and Jamie and Keeping up with the Jones'... Be careful on the waist twists. I've been talking strength training courses, and this was a topic that came up. It's hard on your spine to twist and actually does more damage than good. This class has changed the way I look at working out, and I have completely revamped my workout regiment. Can't wait til I my boobs are all healed and I can start working out again. But congrats on adding that into your routine! You'll feel great and accomplished every time you do it!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Jamie, did they recommend anything else instead of waist twists? You'll be fighting fit in no time! Hope everything is ok with you and Curt. x

      Delete