Thursday 2 February 2012

Day 114 P&V

Lost 1.75llbs / 0.79kilos

Weigh in - 15 stone 7.5llbs / 217.75llbs / 98.76kgs.

I'm feeling much better today, still got a banging headache but definitely improved.

The whole thing just made me realise I still have the mentality of a morbidly obese person. I wonder if it will ever change? As soon as I allowed myself to get into the wrong frame of mind my thoughts went right back to how they were before I started the diet. It was so difficult to resist eating rubbish, almost a physical battle. I was kidding myself when I said "I could move onto consolidation". Honestly, the only other food that was on my mind was junk, particularly Tim's chocolate in the fridge. I'm glad I didn't have any, I know I wouldn't have been able to stop at one/two. This is why I so strict on the diet normally, I don't trust myself yet.   : (

The good thing about facing temptations and resisting is that you can learn so much about yourself and how you think.

Although I feel like I've been on this diet a long time, 114 days is nothing compared to the 10 years + that I have been really struggling with my weight. Thought processes don't change overnight, I need to recognise this and move forward.

I feel stronger today. I'm going to try and cut down on the caffeine.

I did have chicken wrapped in bacon (fat removed) last night which isn't strictly Dukan so I did stray a little.

Happy Dukan Day everyone xoxo

3 comments:

  1. A loss, yay ! Go you ! Good job on resisting the evil foods, your resistance muscles will be getting stronger since you're putting them to work, and hopefully soon, it will become easier to resist...for all of us.

    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Archana, I'm pleased with the loss, I knew it was about time for a quieter week, weight loss wise. Here's hoping it gets easier!
      I think consolidation will be where I will learn the most, thank goodness there are guidelines there too! I will be in consolidation for just under 2 years, so that is plenty of time to work on my 'compulsive consumer' issues. LOL - that's their nickname. Trust me I will do every last day of the Consolidation!!!!!

      Hope you are having a good day x

      Delete
  2. You're doing GREAT!! I'm sorry I haven't stopped in more, too much fun on my vacation :)

    Keep up the great job!

    ReplyDelete