Tuesday 7 February 2012

Day 119 Quick Update

Weigh In 15st 5.5llbs - lost 0.25llb so far this week.

Thats fine, I definitely think I'm in for a quiet week this week - definitely?!?!?!?.......... LOL. Expecting TOTM and all that jazz.

Its getting late now (20:30) Nearly time for bed!!! I feel so old and tired!!!! Got to finish drinking my water!

One thing I've found is that as the weather has been getting colder, I'm struggling to stomach drinking water on its own, so most of my water intake for the last month or so has had sugar free squash / cordial added to it. Not Dukan but you do what you do to keep going! (and it doesn't seem to affect my weight loss negatively).

Hope everyone else is Ok xoxo

3 comments:

  1. We drink alot sugar free juice mix in our water too. Our water here tastes disgusting so it's sometimes a necessity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Our water tastes like chlorine, it's revolting.... Nice to see water quality is the same world over! LOL.

      Delete
  2. EMAIL FROM SANDI
    For some reason blog spot won't let me post my reply to your Day 119...
    this is what I wanted to say :)

    Sonia... I had Crystal Lite packets to my water. I got some while I was in the States on vacation this past month. Makes drinking the water WAY easier! Check it out: http://www.kraftbrands.com/crystallight/Pages/default.aspx#/home
    I found that the Raspberry Lemonade is my favorite :)

    You're doing SO well! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete