Thursday 16 February 2012

Day 128 (P&V) WHOOSH!!!!

I wasn't going to weigh this morning as I've hardly had any sleep and sometimes I retain alot of water if I've not had much sleep (daughter had really high temperature / sickness through the night - teething!AARRGGHHH! Only 4 molars to go!) I'm glad I did though...........

Weigh In - 15st 1.75llbs / 211.75llbs / 96.04kgs

I love a whoosh!!!! Only quarter of a pound until I have lost 5 STONE!!!! 1.75llbs until I weigh the same as I did in 2004! I really can't quite believe it, it feels very surreal. I don't quite know how I've got here. I honestly never thought I would be in this weight again.

I refuse to give up until I am where I want to be!

Thanks to everyone who reads and comments - alot of my success is down to the encouragement I get from blogging and reading the experiences of others.

Good Day xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Yaaay !! A whoosh. Good job sticking to it ! It's good to be stubborn like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks ladies! It feels good to be coming out the other side as we all eventually do. LOL. X

    ReplyDelete