Sunday 26 February 2012

Half a pound gone!

Weigh In - 14st 12llbs / 208llbs / 94.34kilos - Feeling good and a loss!

Don't think I will make my next goal by 10th March, I was being very optimistic, but I'm sure going to try. Time to step it up! More exercise is the key I think and spring is in the air.

Food still not great yesterday, I didnt get morning snack in, so no protein till lunch, but now that shopping is done, its fine, today will be better (P&V day).

Have some more shopping to do today. Tim got my dumbbell set out of the garage - start work on those bingo wings today LOL, probably this evening. Yesterday I got some cotton trousers and top especially for exercising in, as rash / hives on arms / legs still coming up when I exercise if I wear anything but cotton, antihistamines at the ready!

Hope everyones having a great day x

No comments:

Post a Comment