I decided to do some research, this is what I have found out. I am disappointed though, that only those who pay for the privilege of on-line coaching get this information - my coaching was quoted at nearly £10 per week and for me this isn't a possibility, obviously the £30 I paid for the books isn't enough for Dr. Dukan.
RANT OFFICIALLY OVER - SORRY!!!
I do think that the addition of tolerated foods is a fantastic one, but like every addition to a diet they need to be approached with caution, they do still add calories after all.
You need to remember that you are in control of your weight loss, the more foods / extra's you add, the slower your weigh loss will be, hence the reason that these tolerated foods are restricted to a maximum 2 per day & should be stopped if you have reached a plateau in your weight loss. Tolerated foods are allowed from the Cruise Phase.
I have obtained this information from the Dukan Websites, reliable blogs and threads leading back to Dukan Forums, it is the most upto date information I can find, from the trend though, this may change again.
List of tolerated foods and details of restrictions on other allowed foods.
- 1 tbspn Cornflour / Cornstarch and Wheat Gluten Powder
- 100g Rhubarb on PP day (unlimited on P&V day)
- 1 tbspn Custard Powder (not instant/ready-made) made with skimmed milk & sweetener
- 2 tspn low carb cocoa powder - no more than 20% fat, no added sugar / reduced fat. Apparently Tesco Value fat reduced cocoa powder 250g is a good buy.
- 30g Low fat cheese - less than 7% fat. I read that Rosemary Conley online shop does a good mature cheddar which has 5% fat. http://www.rosemaryconley.com/shop/cheese.htm
- Fat Free Fruit yoghurts (with bits), maximum of 2 per day
- 150ml of soy milk
- 100g of poultry sausage
- 50g of spiced goat sausage
- 1 tbspn sugar free tomato ketchup
- 1 plain soy yoghurt
- Crabsticks / Surimi - limit to approx 8 per day
- 1 tbspn / 30g extra light cream cheese (less than 3% fat)
- 1 glass of gazpacho (not homemade - on PV days only)
- 1 tbspn soy sauce (reduced salt preferable)
- 30g extra light laughing cow triangles / similar
- 1 tbspn / 30g double / single cream (3% fat or less)
- 3 tbspn red / white wine (for cooking only)
- 1 calorie diet sodas / drinks (maximium of 3 drinks per day)
- 1 tbspn wheat bran
- Shirataki Noodles - unlimited on PP and P&V days.
- Gherkins and Pickled Onions are allowed on a PP day but only as a condiment not as a vegetable portion.
- Lemon is allowed as an accompaniment to your food but you are not allowed to drink the juice.
- Tomato puree on PP days - I have read on Dukan Forum that you are allowed 1 tsp and on another thread its 1 tbsp, so you choose. You could make a little relish (hot/cold) to accompany your meat/fish by adding herbs / gherkins / onion / pickled onions, etc.
There is alot of varied advice on the amount of sugar free treats you are allowed, I think you will have to try and work out what is best for you.
- Sugar free jelly (maximum of 3 per day)
- Sugar free chewing gum
- Sugar free sweets / candy
Previously you could have 3 drops of oil as a tolerated item, now you can have 2 tspns of oil (preferably rapseed / olive) and this will not be classed as a tolerated item. This is applicable from the Attack Phase onwards.
This is the only place I can find this information, I have tried trawling through the Dukan Forums but can't find anything yet.
Goji Berries allowance per day
Attack 1 tbspn
Cruise 1 / 2 tbspn (1 tbspn PP days / 2 tbspn P&V days)
Consolidation 2 tbspn
Stabilization can be increased to 3 tbspns per day
Oatbran allowance per day
Attack 1.5 tbspn
Cruise 2 tbspn
Consolidation 2 tbspn
Stabilization 3 tbspn
20th April 2012 - Update from new edition of Dukan Diet book released in Italy - courtesy of Moonday.
- sesame seeds are allowed to season protein on PP days.- tomatoes / tomato sauce are allowed as flavoring on PP days for protein
- 1 teaspoon olive oil is allowed after the Attack phase
- 1 tablespoon of wheat bran is allowed in addition to the oat bran
- 1 tablespoon of soy flour is tolerated per day