Wednesday 2 May 2012

Day 204 PP - 7 stone gone!!!!!!!!

Weigh In
P&V  1 May - SAME
P&V  2 May - 13st 1.5llbs / 183.5llbs / 83.23kgs (Loss 1llb)

7 STONE GONE!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! Cant quite believe it........ Changing my routine has really helped. I've also been more focused since setting a deadline to reach my next goal. Its amazing how you can think you are following the diet to the letter but when you look back you see where little things have creeped in that could affect your losses. Portion watching is also a big thing for me now, I've even woken up hungry this morning!!!! Better get my porridge...... :-)

I may be somewhat quiet on blogger for the next few days as I'm trying to transfer my blog over to Wordpress, I have transferred posts and comments but some of the posts are missing and comments aren't linking up with posts, etc, etc. So any spare time I have will be consumed with trying to figure it all out. I'll still be reading everyone's posts / commenting where I can, please bear with me. A few more hours in a day would be good!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great one xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm what are the benefits to transferring to wordpress?

    ALSO CONGRATULATIONS on your new focus and your continuing weight loss! I'm really proud of you.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DD. Your post on portion control really made me look at myself and make changes, thats given me a renewed motivation! Changing to wordpress because apparently alot of wordpress users struggle to comment on blogger because you have to set up a google account to do this easily. I also hate the new blogger layout! It freezes my computer everytime I try to update my widgets. I also like the gadgets that wordpress users have - reblogging, you can like posts to show you have read them, I could go on! LOL. Hope you had a great trip xoxo

      Delete
  2. Oh Yeahhh...c'mon over to wordpress Sonia and DD you won't miss blogger ;)
    GREAT work Sonia on the portion stuff. I know how that can get after a bit.
    A few more hours WOULD be nice!

    Happy Transferring!

    *anna

    ReplyDelete