Wednesday 15 February 2012

Day 127 (PP)

Still the same! I have decided - I refuse to lose any weight this week!!!!! LOL.

I'm feeling alot better today, my mood is almost back to normal and I feel well. The worst thing about this last month has been the affect on my mood and therefore it's affect on my time with my daughter. I have felt so lethargic and at times poorly that I admit I have been quite hard on her at times. I hate being short tempered and losing patience with her. This last month will not be repeated, I'm researching / deciding which suppliments I will start taking ASAP.

I've been looking at Vit B complexes, CoQ10, Calcium suppliments, Iron / Vit D. Reducing caffeine intake.

If anyone has any experiences of taking suppliments could you suggest which ones are best? Thanks.

Hope everyone is having a great day xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment