Friday 17 February 2012

Day 129 PP - Another one bites the dust!!!!

Weigh In - 15 stone 0.75llbs / 210.75llbs / 95.59kgs.

Another pound gone!!!!! Just over 5 stone lost!!!!! Another goal met - WOOHOO! I'm sure you can tell I'm very happy about it.........LOL. Under 50llbs left to lose........ Phew! I'm getting there..... It definitely feels better seeing the number of pounds left to lose in the 40's.

Setting small goals along the way is definitely a great thing to do, keeps your motivation up.

My lovely husband bought me a great present, we've been looking at a new music system for a while, and this is what I got. I'm not very technologically minded but I've been very surprised at how easy it is to use. It's quite frightening how everything can be connected! Does make me worry about the security of personal information, but we'll see. So far, so good. (White wouldn't have been my first choice but apparently it was released in 2011 so the software is more upto date than the black one which was released in 2010 - so I'm told!)


Ipod Touch & docking station.

3 comments:

  1. Losing Curt and Jamie here,
    Just so you know, I had to start a new blog. You can find it here:
    http://keepingupwithcurtandjamie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I will definitely take a look at your new blog! x

    ReplyDelete