Saturday 25 February 2012

Day 137 PP - Taking a moment.............

It's been a mad couple of days and I've done a few things wrong diet wise so I'm not surprised at my weight loss this week.

Weight 14st 12.5llbs / 208.5llbs / 94.57kilos.

Up 0.25llbs from 22nd Feb. Not 100% sure why but I think it's to do with how little I ate on Thursday. I just really didn't have time, no I didn't make time to eat properly. (Ami had a playdate - so cute, they spent the 2 hours playing with puppies, baby dolls and emptying and filling toy boxes, amazing what keeps them amused! LOL) I also have been feeling a bit dehydrated and bloated, but I think my fluid intake has been too much and my food intake, not enough. We live and learn!

Yesterday my downfall was preparation, I desperately need to go shopping!!!! Today's MUST DO!!!!!

I'm quite glad that I have had a few easier weeks weight loss wise, although I want to lose my weight as quickly as I can, I was feeling really drained. I think I was losing too much each week for too many weeks, I felt like someone had turned on a tap and my energy was dripping away very quickly (it's a wierd feeling, not sure I know how to explain it properly). Over the last 3 weeks, I have had 2 weeks where the losses have been smaller and I feel that this has given me chance to recuperate a little.

I love the spring, hopefully the warmer weather is just around the corner! Lighter nights are already starting - Tim is getting home just before it goes dark (Just before 6pm). Bring it on! I can't remember the last time I looked forward to summer, summer when you are morbidly obese is NO FUN!

Hope everyone has a great day! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Your body is holding on hard core cuz you're not feeding it enough, my dear :) Damn body! LOL It likes us to nourish it. Glad you're making shopping a priority for today.
    For some reason I am not getting notification of your posts. I am "subscribed", but it isn't sending me a message to tell me you've posted something... argh!
    How fab is it going to be not being morbidly obese this summer... WOO HOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its crazy - a diet where you have to eat!!!!! LOL. Shopping done! I'll check if there are any issues my end computer wise???? But I'm no expert..... HEHE.

      Summer will be awesome, new clothes please! Oh, I just bought a pair of size 14 trousers and a size 16 top! They feel good, but its strange getting used to wearing clothes that actually fit, I do feel a bit self conscious in them!

      Delete
    2. Awesome! 14's are NORMAL size... Isn't that great to slip on? I think wearing clothes that actually fit keeps us honest. You'll feel it if you gain a little and adjust accordingly. One thing I find is when passing a mirror, I'm surprised to see what I see. It's a wonderful feeling :)

      Delete
    3. I know its so strange to be this size! I keep looking at my legs and thinking - do they actually belong to me? When I started, one of my thighs was the same size as another persons waist...... CRINGE. It feels great to wear something that doesn't keep falling down every 5 seconds! Tim got quite choked up last night when I put them up, he said he was so proud of me! Its great to have such support from him and from all of you, you were SO right when you said that blogging really helps you have success on this programme. Thanks for all your support, I appreciate all your help / comments, I look forward to them. xoxo

      Delete