Saturday 4 February 2012

Day 116 P&V - My body likes playing tricks on me!

Lost 2llbs since Day 114 (Total loss for week 3.75llbs).
Weigh In - 15st 5.75llbs / 215.75llbs / 97.86kgs

As soon as I blog about having a quiet weight loss week, my body does a whoosh! I'm definitely NOT complaining  : )

This last 2 weeks has been a real eye opener for me, I am glad that I stayed strong and resisted temptation. I feel like I have gained more confident in my abilities, but I think it was probably one of the hardest things I have had to do in a long time. It just shows how important consolidation will be for me. I am over the halfway mark and yet still my thought processes and body are trying to go back to how they were. I suppose it's due to the speed at which you can lose weight when doing this diet, your emotions / thought processes can struggle to keep up with your physical changes.

It's a new week though and I feel alot better. Ready for the next challenge and hopefully if it happens again next month I will be better equipped to deal with it.

Happy Dukan Day xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I definitely know what you mean! I am going through the same process right now. It is scary/exiting/fantastic/encouraging and even at times discouraging all at the same time.
    For me right now, I have to stop damage before I fall into a downward spriral. I know I can do that. And the more often I do it, the better I will be able to handle all kinds of life crisis ... and hopefully learn to deal with them without using food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's unchartered waters thats for sure! You sound strong and motivated, I think that is half the battle. Believing in yourself and having confidence that you can do it. Never doubt that you deserve this for YOU. Go Moonday!!!!! We're all here to help if we can. I know how much other's comments help me, like a little pick-me-up. xoxo

      Delete