Saturday 31 March 2012

Day 172 P&V

Weigh In - 13st 13.5llbs / 195.5llbs / 88.67kgs

Lost 1llb. In the 13 stones!!!!! I'm not feeling very excited about it....... It feels like a very hollow victory somehow! No doubt I'll be back in the 14 stones tomorrow! LOL.

Total loss for week 1.25llbs, but seeing as I went up 1.75llbs before coming back down again, I'm fine with that. Really its 3 llbs.......... ;@)

Another awful night, I've got a banging head! I'm struggling to get myself moving, but I must, loads to do!!!!!

I did make Shannon's bread this morning. It was nice, definitely needed toasting, think I may have used too much yeast, I too don't get it and there are no instructions on the packs I have, so I dont know if more water was needed????? I toasted it and had it with a dry fried egg and 2 slices of bacon, it was good, different to oatbran porridge!!!! Glad I tried it, think any recipe like this takes a few attempts before you get it exactly right. I think I may add some herbs / cheese next time. There is a cheese/dill bread on Dukanitout website that I want to try.

Oh and I used baking parchment, in hindsight I should have sprayed it with low fat cooking spray / PAM???? HEHE. There was some stickage!

Hope everyone has a great day xoxo



8 comments:

  1. Congratulations for the week's loss. I decided to count the lowest weight I see on my scale (as long as I continue dieting) the weight I am at. The fluctuations are just your body consolidating that weight, getting used to it.
    Cheers,
    Fabiana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fabiana, I did wonder what Fab stood for. You have a beautiful name. I think you have the right idea about counting the lowest weight. I do tend to become a bit obsessive about numbers on scales, especially when Im tired! LOL - so that would be most of the time at the moment. I like the sound of my body consolidating my new weight!!!! Positive vibes... xoxo

      Delete
  2. Very NICE! Both the bread and the loss. Well done. Hope your weekend is nice and restful :)
    *anna
    oceannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hindsight is the worst when cooking isn't it :P

    Congrats on this weeks weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DD. I still ate it and plan to eat the rest of it!!!! LOL. Im going to try the dill and cheese bread next - no yeast required! :) xo

      Delete
  4. YaY!!! on your weight loss for the week! Take it and run, woman!
    ~J

    ReplyDelete