Monday 12 March 2012

Day 153 P&V - Mini Attack over (3 days)

PP days Friday/Saturday/Sunday. Total lost 2.25llbs.

Weight this morning was a stay the SAME but TOTM began yesterday, so Im not surprised or disappointed. I was going to do 4 days but I really need to use up some of the veg in the fridge, I hate it going to waste.

Today is going to be shopping, washing and popping into the pharmacy to make an appointment for diabetes / BP checks. The weather is definitely warmer but still its miserable and overcast, no sun or blue sky! Clocks go forward an hour soon - 25th March, Im looking forward to some more time in the garden especially in the evenings when Tim gets home from work.

Its my 5 month Dukan Anniversary today aswell! Amazing how fast time goes by!!!

It reminds me of a quote of the day from Sandi a while back "time will go by anyways, whether you start working towards your goal or not, whether you achieve your goal or not, so be in it for the long haul!" Im so glad that I made the decision to start and achieve my goal, I  wouldnt change it for the world.
I've lost 79.75llbs, over 25% of my body weight, how awesome is that! I've made some great blogging friends, I love the support and encouragement we all give each other, I really appreciate all those who comment on and read my blogs, Ive had almost 4000 visits to my site which is ridiculous!?!? I mean who would want to read about me???? CRAZY...... This whole experience has reinforced to me that no matter what we face in life, there is always help and support available, you are not on your own, you just have to be humble enough to put your feelings out there and someone will always understand.

Hope everyone is having a great day xoxo.

10 comments:

  1. Ah sweet blog! 75 lbs is a great acheivement! Good luck at the pharmacy, Im looking forward to the clocks going forward too! it is great and encouraging when people read/comment on your blog isnt it? helps you carry on! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon. Its definitely encouraging, like our own slimming club, but way better!!! Knowing that other people are reading really does help you keep accountable not just to yourself but also for your readers. xo

      Delete
  2. Awh :) The support of the blogging community is crazy, I wasn't expecting it when I joined!
    Our clocks went forward yesterday, weird that yours is so far away!
    Congrats on achieving results with your mini-attack! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :@) I wish our clocks had gone forward!
      Your blog is great, it gives us Attackers / Cruisers a look from the other side (Consolidation), your success shows just how fab the end results can be if we stick with it!!!! xo

      Delete
  3. You are an inspiration! It is so nice to know that goals can be met and that none of us are alone on this crazy trip! Congrats on your achievements! You rock! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Dawn! Your message really choked me up. Its strange how it can be such a struggle to acknowledge your own achievements, so its always nice to have someone pat you on the back and say "you did good". Thanks so much! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Sonia, YOU ARE PHENOMENAL!!! Happy 5 month anniversary. 79.75# is a remarkable achievement :) Big huggy your way from me. I also find great appreciation in the community of bloggers. It was kind of weird at first but I really rely on the support. You'll see how fast the next five months whizz by now that the weather is nicer too! xo *anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna, you are so kind to me! :@)
      Blogging has definitely convinced me that there are lovely, genuine people out there.
      Here's to the next 5!!!! (Im lifting my water bottle! LOL) May they be just as successful for us all. xoxo

      Delete
  5. AMAZING!!!! Happy 5 months in! Isn't it wonderful. I'm so glad we're on this journey with each other... it is so great to have the support from the blogging community, and as I look at your comments, I realize that I follow all of their blogs, as well :) The support is what keeps us motivated! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant begin to tell you how much you have helped me in this journey we are on. Words dont do it justice but THANK YOU. The support is amazing! xoxo

      Delete