Tuesday 6 March 2012

Day 146 PP / 147 P&V

Day 146 - weight SAME.
Day 147 - 14 stone 8llbs / 204llbs / 92.53kgs.

Quick check in because I'm exhausted. Tim and Ami have got a virus, no sleep again. Nice to see some movement on scales. I've got 3llbs to lose by Saturday if I am to reach my goal! Touch ambitious, but I knew that when I set the goal. I shouldn't be far off meeting it anyway.

On a positive note, I realised the other day that I have only got to lose 23.16llbs to be at my True Weight - how awesome is that!!!!! I forget sometimes how far I have come, I still think that it should be a distant future thing, but it's not!!! Cant wait to be under 200llbs, this whole 200llb thing is getting boring. LOL.

Thanks again to everyone who reads and comments on my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your blogs, there are some great successes being achieved out in the bloggersphere!!!

Big congrats to Moonday on meeting her next goal and Sandi for being able to cope with unbelieveable challenges whilst sticking, as always, to the Dukan lifestyle.

Hope everyone else is having a great day! xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sonia...testing 123

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and (((HUGS))). Mini-goals are SO important. When I first started on the road, the big goal seemed so far off ... and for some reason I didn't realize how happy I would be even at the small points during the process.
    You are doing amazingly well, but numbers do matter in our mind, I totally admit that.
    And make no mistake: the pound between 200 and 199 is the hardest in the world to lose and the easiest to regain :-)
    Seems like the body (or, more likely, the scale) likes that particular pound more than any other before or afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get so caught up in trying to reach the little goals, I forget how far I am along in the bigger picture! Its nice to get a reality check every now and then. I'm hoping my scales prefer 161!!!! LOL. XO

      Delete
  3. You're getting there... you've done so well!!! 23 pounds to go is awesome! We're all in this together... isn't it great that we all have each other to support. It sure helps me and I thank you for that :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sandi, its seriously fantastic to have everyone elses support, like our own club! Just reading everyone else's blog keeps me going through all the tough times..... and there are many! You are doing awesome too!!! I hope you're having a better week :@) xoxo

    ReplyDelete