Thursday 1 March 2012

Day 142 (P&V)

Weight SAME

Exercises 29.2.2012
33 minutes on cross trainer.

Wall push ups 15 x 2
Overheads 15
Dukan Arm exercises 15
Waist twists 100 (50 each side)

I found the weight exercises easier yesterday, those dukan arm exercises (from Dukan Diet Book) are killers! I cant wait to get back to walking, I do find the cross trainer a bit boring, although I found I could keep going at a better pace for longer and I didnt have to take so many breaks last night, which was progress, especially only after one day!

Jamie made a point that the waist twists aren't very good for your spine, I will keep doing them until I find some alternatives. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. (They are designed to trim down your waist, stretching all your muscles down the sides of your trunk.)

Reminder to self - drink when exercising and after! Although I drank a fair bit yesterday I forgot to drink whilst on cross trainer and didnt have much afterwards and I think this has left me de-hydrated this morning. Im trying to balance not drinking too much with starting exercise and I dont think I have got the balance quite right yet.

Hope everyone has a great day xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Drink a big glass of water maybe an hour before your workout, keep a water bottle by you as you are exercising and sip from it, then finish it when routine is done. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently if you drink a full glass of water 30 minutes before your meal you eat less.
    I drink water like crazy to avoid severe dehydration (which my partner suffered through during this diet) so it comes second nature to me. But if you are having trouble with water maybe make a mental note to chug some back half an hour before your meals!

    ReplyDelete