Friday 23 March 2012

Day 164 PP "This is how I roll"

Weigh In
22 Mar - SAME
23 Mar - SAME

I'm hoping for a loss tomorrow, but who knows, this is how it seems to be at the moment, the scale moves 2 / 3 times a week and for the rest it stays the same with a very occasional gain here and there. This is fine with me at the moment, I would prefer to see it stay the same than the be fighting with continual gains.

I also managed to grab 30 minutes on the Cross Trainer today whilst Ami was having a rare nap. (Bless her, she's so shattered, not sleeping in the day or much at night at the moment! One day! Maybe! LOL)

23 Mar - 30 minutes on Cross Trainer - 2.4km / 70ish cals burned / speed between 4.6 - 5.4km/h.

I was really impressed with myself today, I managed to go at a fair pace (for me - a novice! LOL) and I kept going for the whole 30 mins, I only slowed down twice to have a few sips of water. Last time I was on the cross trainer I took 36 mins to get 2.3km's and my speed was between 3.6 - 4.5km/h, so thats an improvement right there - covering more distance in less time! I weighed 8llbs more last time, I cant believe how much difference 8llbs can make, I dont think my actual fitness levels have increased so it must just be affect of that weight loss! AWESOME. Which means it can only get better.................

News Flash - I have downloaded the C25K app for my IPOD!!!!!! I may be a runner yet!!!! HEHEHE.......

On a funny note, yesterday, I thought I would give jogging a try, a very little try I hasten to add!!!!! It really didnt feel too bad, only one problem - my backside was wobbling around like a bowlful of jelly! It could've bounced me along the path!!!! The shameof it all ........ I was glad no-one was near me, I'd have knocked them out!!!!

Hope everyone's having a great Dukan Day xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Great work with your exercise! Just remember, sometimes the scale doesn't move but you keep shrinking, and you have been shrinking a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Veera, I'm really enjoying it. I find myself getting quite restless when I can't do what I want / dedicate as much time as I'd like to it. I just need to concentrate on giving 100% when I can get the time. xo

      Delete
  2. Yipee! Strap on those beautiful trainers and join the party! You're doing terrific. Improvements in time/distance are really rewarding. Keep on keepin'on :)
    *anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great to see the improvement. Hopefully the scale will be kind to me tomorrow! I would put on my trainers and join you but its just gone 11pm here, so I think I'll just do PJammies and bed. xoxo

      Delete
  3. Well done on the exercise - I find my cross-trainer is harder work than running due to the resistance and the arms pulling and pushing, its definitely a good work out. As for the bum Jiggle I have a running skirt - it is normal lycra pants down to my thighs and joined at the waist is a skirt which I think looks very feminine but it hides some of the jiggle :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is hard work, I even put the resistance up a couple of levels before bringing it gradually down again. I was obviously feeling ambitious yesterday! I can definitely feel it in my arms afterwards, which is good because my upper arms do need some work.
      Thanks for the tip, a running skirt sounds ideal, I'll have to do some research because I really want to build my fitness up a little more and then get moving with this C25K idea in my head. I'm excited about it! Some more words I never thought I would say. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh man sweetie, I totally feel you on the jogging front. I had the hardest time getting out there until very very recently because I was so embarassed of all my jiggly bits!

    Congrats on getting closer to your fitness goals! Keep it up, you can only get better (and firmer) with practice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support and encouragement DD. I do feel very self conscious when I'm out exercising, even walking. My cross trainer is in the garage, so Im well hidden!!!! LOL. I do feel so much stronger in my legs today, and it feels good..... xoxo

      Delete