Monday 26 March 2012

Day 166 (PP) Day 167 (PP)

Hello Everyone, hopy you have all had a great weekend. How lovely is it to have some sunshine!!!!

Saturday I felt great, so I decided to do some weights / stretches and squats (should be called killers!), Sunday morning I was up a WHOLE POUND and aching like no-ones business! Feeling heavy and water logged (partly hormonal aswell I think). Managed to lose 1/4llb by this mornings weigh in but still up from Saturday. Went for a lovely walk on beach yesterday as a family (for about 1 hour) picking up shells/pebbles for Ami, and despite the world and their dogs being on the beach it was quite relaxing LOL. Still trying to get used to the change in time, it has definitely put Amilee's body clock out of sync.

Weigh In
25 Mar 2012 - 14st 1.75llbs / 197.75llbs / 89.69kgs
26 Mar 2012 - 14st 1.5llbs / 197.5llbs / 89.58kgs

I hate having to think so hard about what could be slowing down weight loss, trying to think up solutions to get around it - its tiring, especially when sleeps at a premium in our house at the moment anyway. But hey ho! I'm not going to worry....... I know it'll get a whole lot worse when I'm nearer the finishing line, so I better get used to it.

P.s. I'm having 2 PP days in a row because Im still doing the 3P&V / 4PP days each week at the moment.

Tim is doing an exam today, he is working towards his diploma (it will allow him to be a financial adviser come rule changes next year if he wants) it started 15 minutes ago. EEK! I hope he passes, he's been revising really hard for it, and has been just a little stressed out.

I seem to have got the rough end of this, he even argued with me yesterday about the time I spend blogging! He said I was neglecting Amilee! Definitely the wrong thing to say, like a red flag to a bull. I managed to hold my tongue until I had calmed down and we talked later, I explained how hurtful it was to say things like that, I never take time for myself, even when he takes Ami out for a few hours, I am doing things for the family (shopping/cleaning/cooking/washing) everything I do is for him and Amilee. I also said it was completely unfounded, I spent an hour over the weekend looking at blogs (only 5 minutes of that time was when Ami was awake!!!). Thankfully he did apologise. It just really upset me, but I'm ok now, I didn't  feel the need to turn to food, I am amazed how much better I can hande things now, not that long ago I would have been drowning my sorrows with junk. HOORAY for me!!!!!!! LOL.

Hope everyone's having a great day xoxo

3 comments:

  1. HURRAY indeed! Stressed out folks say dumb things...it happens. Sounds like it all wound up on the good though. Our brains are so amazing. Every single time we make a choice (good or bad) that is the pathway/neurons that fire and become more energized. Good on you for keeping the "junk food sorrow path" closed, that's serious growth at work luv. xoxo
    *anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weekends are always worse for me, my lowest weight is usually on Fridays. Hang in there, building muscle really messes up the scale at first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job for not caving in! hope hubby passes his exam. Just think how far you have come already, but it is annoying when you don't lose for a few days. They do say muscle weighs more that fat so could be your body toning up.

    ReplyDelete