Thursday 8 March 2012

DAY 149 P&V - Not a happy bunny!

Weight back up again to Day 147's weight!!!!! 14ST 8LLBS / 204LLBS. Gain .75llb.

Its my own stupid fault, I obviously didnt drink enough yesterday and had smoked salmon (very high sodium) STUPID STUPID STUPID. You would think by now I should know better. I just find it so hard to get a balance between dieting and living life, I mean I still drank over 6 litres of fluid. I definitely know water is my reason for success on this diet but in a way I've set myself up for a fall by drinking too much too soon, so now my body expects lots and lots of the stuff.

Yeaterday I took my little girl out for the morning, we had a lovely walk, fed some ducks, she splashed in puddles, it was lovely, my problem is - NO TOILETS open yet! Since being pregnant / having Amilee, my bladder is terrible, I cant go long without needing the loo. What can you do, stay at home all day so that you're near a toilet???? Its so frustrating......

Its only .75llb but its really got to me! Its funny how the little things can really throw you off balance when dieting, I'm TRYING to just forget it and do better today!

Hope everyone is having a good day xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Concerning the loo, I have noticed that I have fewer problems now that I am smaller. I guess there's not as much fat pressing on my bladder, so there's improvements on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a scale that notes a .75 weight gain??? you are a masochist! :-)
    Please don't let that tiny weight "gain" get to you! You probably put on your face cream or some hair spray before stepping on the scale! You had fun with your daughter and had salmon ... how much better does it get? (ok, have champagne with the salmon, I know!).
    Keep going strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Moonday. You gave me a laugh! Swap the champagne for Asti Spumante and I might have been tempted! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Veeruka and Moonday... I have definitely noticed a big change with my bladder... no more "have to get to the loo NOW" moments... thank God! And you had a great day and .75 ain't nothing! Hope you have a better day tomorrow xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to that! LOL. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah dont worry, I put a pound on since yesterday lol! Now we just have to be good over the weekend.....Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah I put on a pound since yesterday lol! Its the weekend I need to worry about... Good Luck. And sorry if you get a few similar messages, it wouldnt publish my comment for ages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon, hope you have a good weekend. Congrats on passing your exam too by the way xoxo

      Delete
  8. Less than a lbs? Little weight fluctuations happen all the time, just forget about it and look forward to your next weigh in where I am sure you will lose since you will be drowning yourself in water today, amiright?

    When it comes to my bladder, like everyone who posted above me, same deal. I drink twice as much water as my friends now but they all need to use the restroom not only way earlier than me, but more frequently now that I have lost the weight.

    Looking forward to tomorrows post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have definitely been drinking lots but its just making me thirstier!!!!XD

      Delete