Friday 30 March 2012

Day 171 - PP

Weight - 1LLB loss!!!!! 14st .5llb / 196.5llbs / 89.13kgs.

Slightly lower than last Saturday, phew!

Tummy wise, I feel much better today, not quite 100%, but getting there. I am just absolutely exhausted, I dont know how much more of this not sleeping I can cope with!!!!!! She woke up at 2.30am this morning and I just felt so stressed out, my stomach was in knots, I felt sick - maybe this has contributed to my tummy troubles. She didnt settle again until about 4.30am, Tim turned off his alarm and woke up at 8.20am, he has to be in work for 9am - 24 miles away!!!!! Not sure if he made it on time........ OOPS.

Not much planned for today, I'm going to see my sister this afternoon so that will be nice.

Hope everyone's having a great day xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Ok...not sure what that was about. Blogger just put a message that it couldn't post my comment. The internet is such a strange place somedays.
    Sonia, I remember those sleepless nights. They do pass. Try to catch a catnap today if you can. I don't know why kids wake up like that. Is she screaming and flailing about? For us it ended up having to do with our daughter needing to use the toilet. She didn't want to pee the bed (which thankfully only happened once!) but she was too tired to get up and use the toilet. Once we figured that out and began to sit her on the potty every time she woke up, she learned to do it herself. Rest up mama...
    *anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger seems to be doing strange things, they have an upgrade available, so I think I best do it. She's teething, but I think it may be to do with the whole toilet thing, she's only just 2, so not yet potty trained but I will be starting this next week, so hopefully it may start resolving some of the issues. xo

      Delete
  2. Nice on the 1 lbs loss! I hear you on the no sleep thing. I went almost all last week with under 4 hours of sleep each night and I felt so crappy all week. I also put on a couple pounds last week. But... my sleep is back on track, weight is going down again. I'm working really hard on on my water in take. It's be ATROCIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie, no sleep does mess you up so much, one of Dukan's main things - get enough sleep! I say "I would love to!" Thankfully I'm in a good routine with my water but its definitely hard to keep it up at times, especially if you are busy, running around here and there. You'll get there! Congrats on both your losses! xo

      Delete
  3. Hope you had a good day as well!

    Congrats on the weight loss, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement DD. I really appreciate it, when I feel like Im running on empty, everyone's comments really keep me moving forward. Its great to know there are people rooting for you! xo

      Delete