Wednesday 21 March 2012

Day 162 (P&V) Struggling to find time!!!!

Weigh In
20 Mar - SAME
21 Mar - 14st 1.5llbs / 197.5llbs / 89.58kgs. (Loss 1llb)

This week has been super busy, my daughter is no longer having a nap in the day so I have ZERO time for anything "ME" related, at least until she is in bed! But we did go for a lovely 2 hour walk yesterday with my friend, the sun was shining, it was a beautiful day and I felt really relaxed! BLISS........... and Amilee behaved like a little angel, what more could a Mama ask for.

Today I hit my "6 stone lost" mini-goal!!!! Woohoo for me!!!! LOL. I feel more on track this week, the past few weeks have been strange, although my losses have been good, my body has felt like it's been dragging its heels. Then all of a sudden I feel back to the normal weight loss feeling I get, hard to explain really.

My true weight is 180.84llbs, so I have 16.66llbs to go!!!!! Yes I did say 16.66llbs!!!

It feels SO weird to be saying that........ I know that my goal is another 36.5llbs away (maybe more), but it feels good to be getting towards the finishing line, although that too has its concerns and challenges for me, indeed, I think it will be the hardest part.

But onwards and downwards as we say in the Dukan Bloggersphere.................

On another note I would like to say a big thank you to Sandi and Shannon for nominating me for the "Very Inspiring Blogger Award". It means so much to me, and as most people say, it is very humbling to receive such a nomination. When I started my blog, I was unsure if anyone would be interested in my story, I didnt even know if people would read it!!!! Slowly but surely the visits to my site increased. I have made some wonderful blogging friends and I openly acknowledge that without this fantastic support I wouldnt be where I am today.

To accept this award I have to do 2 things. 1. Tell 7 things about yourself that others may not know and 2. Nominate 7 people that inspire you. I will do this in a follow up post as I also have to accept "The Sunshine Award" which Sandi nominated me for a few weeks ago (what did I say about there not being enough time!) Sorry it's late Sandi xoxo

Hope everyone is having a great Dukan Day xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your latest milestone! You're just racking them up now. I just took a peek at your measurements, and you are shrinking really fast, now that you have started an exercise plan Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Veera. They do seem to come thick and fast! I think thats why I set a couple of goals close together - it gives me that extra incentive. I'm loving the shrinkage, the calves measurements amazed me the most - lost 1" / 1.5" in just 16 days!!! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! You are so close!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DD. It feels close in some ways but lightyears away in others. I dont think I trust my body yet to keep losing, Im still waiting for an almighty plateau!!! Who knows...... I hope not! XD

      Delete