Saturday 24 March 2012

Day 165 P&V

Weigh In


24 Mar - 14st .75llb / 196.75llbs / 89.24kgs (0.75llbs lost - 3llbs total lost for the week)
So close to the 13 stones!

I am definitely pleased with this, I feel like I should have lost more, yesterday the scales were teetering around 13st 13ish, but I did the exercise, so I appreciate this can affect the scales and to be honest I dont think I would trade the feeling I have today for another half a pound loss! My legs feel strong, NO, I feel strong, legs are a little twingy at the top of my calves, but it feels good.

Plans for the day - the usual household things, bit of shopping, cooking (spag bol with courgette "pasta" today - yummy!) washing. The sun is out, it is beautiful. Tim has taken Ami to look at trampolines!!!! I can just tell we are going to end up with the garden completely covered by a monstrous trampoline. Tim showed Ami some pictures of the little trampolines with a bar to hold onto and she said NO, turned the page and said I need to do a belly flop! (Looking at the page with an 8FT trampoline!) She definitely knows her own mind that one! LOL.

Hope everyones having a great day and can enjoy a little sunshine! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. About your running post from yesterday, I see a lot of bloggers talking about c25k, I just googled it, had no idea what it's about. Recently I also started reading about natural running, the idea quite intreagues me since it's associated with a lot less injuries apparently - something I really have to consider since I'm 6ft tall, well, that and the fact that I look like an inappropriately mobile mast pole when I run...
    But I'm most definitely getting the app and giving it a go, and will try natural running!
    keep up the good work!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are funny Janie! I'm sure you dont look like a mast pole! LOL. Natural running sounds interesting, I must admit I have never found jogging to be the most natural thing to do. I'll have to google it. Thanks xoxo

      Delete
  2. Yay for you Sonia! Getting stronger and FEELING it is the best. FYI, go for the big trampoline...you won't regret it. We have a very large (16 foot) trampoline and a really nice swing/monkey bar/slide setup. The kids ALWAYS choose to jump on the trampoline :) We've even had sleep-outs on the trampoline. I hope you enjoy your mama time while Ami and Tim are out :) The dinner sounds yummy, must try that one. xo
    *anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We ended up with an 8ft trampoline, not too big, I dont think our garden would've held any bigger! Ami loves it, she's still a little unsure but no doubt she will get used to it! I love the spag bol! Real comfort food for me. Makes me feel like Im not on a diet, yummy.... Courgette ribbons definitely add a different texture. xoxo

      Delete