Monday 19 March 2012

Day 160 P&V

17 Mar - SAME
18 Mar - SAME
19 Mar - 14st 2.5llbs / 198.5llbs / 90.03kgs (Loss 1.25llbs)

Hope everyone has had a great weekend.

I finally got around to buying some decent comfy trainers, here's a pic. I did want New Balance trainers but couldn't get the ones I wanted. I have such trouble with shoes in general, I wanted to be able to try them on. I ended up with some Nike Running shoes. NOW TO TRY THEM OUT........



I have been doing alot of thinking over the weekend about the things I have learnt about myself on Dukan. I was thinking about changes I've noticed good and bad, concerns I have, the things I am looking forward to and also what makes we want to continue with this programme. I will do another blog about all of this later when I get a moments peace...... I don't want this experience to pass me by without me having learnt from it, because trust me, 5+ months in, it does go very quickly!

XOXO

12 comments:

  1. Just think a dew days ago you were still over 200 and now 198! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shannon. I know, its crazy! Can't believe it sometimes, it definitely works if you stick with it. Congrats on your losses and staying strong over weekend. Its definitely not easy especially when you've got family events. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the shoes Sonia. The Caribbean blue inside is yummy. Hurray on the losses. Use the shoes and you won't have the (weight losin') blues :) It's great that you are taking time to reflect from whence you came. That is a powerful way to keep the memory of why you made the decision to make a profound change in your lifestyle alive and well. xo
    *anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna, I love them too, just a bit trendy for me!! LOL. Honestly I'm not blue :( not really anyway! I think I'm just scared, this weight loss phase has gone / is going so fast I'm panicking about what happens after, I know its a little premature. I start doubting myself and my ability to keep the weight off......I'm sure it'll pass xoxo

      Delete
    2. It will pass. Feelings pass, facts don't. It's a fact you lost the weight. You're doing great. Lace 'em up and go outside with you girl and enjoy the sunny day:)
      *anna

      Delete
    3. Thanks Anna, it was a lovely day, spent 2 hours having a lovely walk with my girl and a friend. It was great! Just what the doctor ordered.... I even talked to my mum and she was really supportive and reassuring for a change. Not that she's not great but we dont normally agree on food / weight issues, etc. Feeling much better now :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. Well done on breaking the 200lb barrier!!! Wooohooo! Soon hopefully I'll also do that :) I love love LOVE your shoes, they are SO hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janie, of course you will! It'll be gone before you know it..... :) They are cute if I do say so myself!!! HEHE xoxo

      Delete
  5. Under 200... WOOT WOOT!! Sending a big hug your way! YAY!

    You are doing so amazingly well! Such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandi! I seriously couldn't have done it without your support and inspirational blog, I cant count how many times I have read your posts to stay strong and motivated. So Im sending some WOOHOO'S and hugs your way xoxo

      Delete
  6. Congratulations sweetie, now keep it up!

    I love the shoes, very cute. Awesome color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DD. I intend to keep it up..... I'm really enjoying the Dukan lifestyle in a funny kind of way! Enjoying a diet??? Words I definitely thought I would never say! LOL.

      Delete