Sunday 1 April 2012

It never rains......... Its POURING!

Weight  - SAME.

I feel like someone out there is conspiring against me!

The first night in over a week that my daughter sleeps through till 6.30am, I am awake at 3.30am with horrendous stomach cramps, so bad, I couldn't lie down and had to go and sit on the sofa with a bowl, I feel so sick. I tried to be sick to ease it, but its not happening. I've managed to have a little water, 2 coffee's and a bowl of oatbran porridge. I feel worse after eating but I thought it may help push whatever it is through my system.

I've come up with a number of possibilities as to what it could be.
  • The bread I made? too much yeast?
  • I bought some pre-cooked chicken from the supermarket, didnt realise it had some sort of chinese seasoning on it, not sure what was in it, although I did take all the skin off I could still taste it. Could have been bad chicken???
  • I had 30g low fat cheese (10% - was lowest I could find) maybe my systems objecting to this?
  • Dukan diet? I remember Sandi blogging about a few days she had when she was sick for no apparent reason.
I dont know what to do with myself. I'm in so much pain, I cant sit or stand in any place for too long. 

Best get moving xoxo

10 comments:

  1. I am so sorry Sonia. I hope you feel better soon. Take Care.
    Fabiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to get too personal but have you had a movement recently?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats Ok. I have, which is what made me feel even worse in a way, at least if I was constipated, I could have something obvious to blame it on......

      Delete
  3. Hmm, might be the yeast or what was on the chicken. I doubt it was the cheese. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. XO...sending hugs Sonia. I hope it's past by now. FYI, I made the onion crisps today and they are gone already ;) they're really good! Thanks.
    Feel better.
    *anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna. Glad you're enjoying the crisps, they are really good! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Hi how are you feeling? hope you're ok! it might just be one of those things, try drinking some mint tea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon. I will definitely be drinking some mint tea, just tried a coffee, not a good idea, making me feel super queasy! LOL. xoxo

      Delete