Thursday 26 April 2012

Day 198 PP 1 of 3 - Busy/Busy............

Weigh In's
25 April - 13st 6.5llbs / 188.5llbs / 85.50kgs (Gain .5llb)
26 April - 13st 5.75llbs / 187.75llbs / 85.16kgs (Loss .75llb)

It has been a manic week, again. What I'd give for a quiet life! Actually just a quiet day would do!!!!!!
This weeks drama's are car related, we've bought a new car. Tim is going to pick it up on Saturday from East Kilbride, Scotland 265 miles away! I've had to arrange his train up there and finances...... Dealing with banks is so frustrating! We're also trying to do repairs on another car we have, tomorrow I have to go and match paint for this, toddler in tow - should be fun! :-/

I was helping my step-dad fix up a car yesterday, we were putting a new door on his latest project. Trying to get it on the hinges was a task and a half! My arm muscles certainly know they've been used! LOL.

Today I have done 30 wall pushups, 100 overhead stretches, 20 arm curls, 15 chair dips, 30 dukan bum exercises, I managed 5 sit ups!!!!! I used to be able to do 50 - I'll get there again..........

I want to share some pics of my dinners over the past 2 days.

Salmon with marinade - I think it was one of the yummiest things I have eaten in ages! The marinade would go well with any meaty fish / chicken. You could also change the paprika for another spice, I loved it!!!!!! So versatile.......
1 tsp olive oil
1 lemon - juice and zest
1 heaped tsp paprika
1 garlic clove minced
Whisk it all together, put salmon in and coat thoroughly, place in fridge for 30+ mins.




Today I had turkey burgers, just plain lean turkey mince seasoned with salt and pepper. When cooked I sprinkled a little low fat cheese on top and allowed it to melt. I then topped with poached eggs, YUM....



I will be doing another post with some motivating quotes I've found useful over the past few days. Reinforces the determination!!!!!!

Hope everyone else is having a good one xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Yummm. Cooking up a storm Sonia. What a great workout too!! And fixing cars, you can do it all :) looking forward to the quotes... I like posting them on the fridge for everyone to see throughout the day.
    *anna
    oceannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so yummy! Sometimes I forget that a bit of variety and trying out new recipes can make food more enjoyable, you get stuck in the same rut - plain meat! I'll post them later xoxo

      Delete