Friday 20 April 2012

Day 192 PP - What is up with the weather?!?!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I thought it was important to catch up on everyone else's posts / news and make comments where I could. Everyone is so kind reading my posts and making encouraging comments that I feel a duty to do the same. Pass the love on!

Weigh In
19 April - SAME
20 April - 13st 6.25llbs / 188.25llbs / 85.38kgs - GAIN 0.25llb

BLAH BLAH BLAH - 1 step forward / 2 steps back! Honestly, its fine! :) I start to wonder whether my long term goals are tooooooo ambitious, maybe my Dukan true weight is what it is for a reason! I really believe though that 180.84llbs is too heavy for me! We shall see........

I took Ami out this morning to buy some new shoes, we got caught in monsoon rain and hail! Soaked doesnt describe what we looked like, Ami thought it was hilarious, bless her! To find joy in something like that........ Makes my heart glad.

Hope the weather improves for tomorrow, we are going to the local zoo with a group of friends. I'll just pray that the showers aren't too heavy. LOL.

Hope everyones having a good day xoxo

4 comments:

  1. blimey, you're so close to the dukan true weight! Do you really think you'll be satisfied with your weight in 8 lbs time? I say go for your goal of 161!!:) (then you can always afford to gain a few pounds without feeling you're overweight!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonia, there are no unrealistic goals merely unrealistic timelines...AIM HIGH, it's the sure way to get there. BTW I just have to say it is an honor and a joy to participate on your blog...love the Brit'isms I learn from you and Shann...like the blimey up there...that just doesn't come out in a conversation here in NewYawk.
    xo
    *anna
    oceannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are having a good day too.

    Now sweetie, seriously, your goals aren't too ambitious! Don't give up! I find in most cases the TW Dukan gives is way off, go for your dreams and don't stop because you have been on the diet for a long time, you know? Just keep it up and whatever you do, don't lose sight of that goal weight!

    ReplyDelete