Monday 9 April 2012

Dukan Cheddar Bread

Well I tried out the recipe from Dukanitout Website, I must admit I didn't like it. Sorry! I didnt add any dill, but I think its actually the wheatbran taste I'm not to keen on, I don't mind wheatbran in the chocolate muffins I make, probably because I can't taste it past the chocolate!!!!

Final Verdict on Dukan breads - I don't think they're for me......... BUT you don't know until you try, so I hope my opinion doesn't put anyone off.

Here's a pic xo



I still ate it! Waste not - want not.............

2 comments:

  1. haha! like that you still ate it lol! the most recent oat bran bread i made came out really well, think you have to not put all the yeast mixture in other wise the bottom goes all spongey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really hoping that I would like it too! It would be nice to have some variety, but definitely not keen on the taste. I do love those muffins and onion crisps though! Yummy! xo

      Delete