Friday 6 April 2012

Day 178 PP

5th April - SAME
6th April - 13 stone 9.75llbs / 191.75llbs / 86.97kgs (Loss 1.25llbs)

For all you Mum's / Mom's out there - its a great laugh. Check it out.........The Mom Song

I'm feeling well enough to go back to PP/P&V days now. Its been a busy few days, here's a picture of me yesterday with Ami.


A few big mini-goals coming up - 90llbs lost / BMI no longer Obese. And only 10.91llbs to my Dukan true weight.

Other news - I am now in Size 14 clothes!!! That means I am down 5 - 6 dress sizes, before I started Dukan I was wearing size 24 - 26. A local supermarket was having a sale on clothes, mostly winter things, I bought some jumpers and a pair of cord trousers all in a size 12. I can get the jumpers on but they are on the very tight side, I thought I would try on the trousers for a laugh! Lets just say they went on further than I thought they would go!!!! LOL :) Its very encouraging.

Im starting to get comments like - You're not going to lose more are you? You'll be smaller than me soon! I just laugh it off, I know they mean well, really.

Hope everyones having a good one xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Oh man what a positive post! CONGRATULATIONS! My heart is literally filled with so much happiness for you right now. Keep it up!

    You are so close! OOh I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much DD! Your example is definitely inspiring, you show it can be done! and more importantly maintained!!!!

      It is a very exciting, yet scary time. I'm feeling good about it, just need to start planning ahead a bit more now that last weeks drama is over!

      I hope I'll be able to start commenting more on everyone else's posts now I'm better, I do read all new posts though - I LOVE them!!!! xoxo.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, and it is a scary time I understand that. I mean with consideration to the diet. You will hit all the last of your mini goals so quickly and when they are hit then you start a new phase of your life really.

      The weight can be maintained, I am 60/550 days through phase 3 and as of this mornings weigh in, I have gained .2 lbs. That's it.

      You can do it! Keep working hard.

      Delete
    3. Thanks DD. I knew what you meant :) You're doing awesome... Hope the fitness goals are working for you! XO

      Delete
  2. Two beautiful smiles! You look fad Sonia. Great to hear you are feeling well. Keep up the great work.
    *anna

    ReplyDelete