Tuesday 10 April 2012

Day 182 PP

Weigh In
10th Apr 2012 - Drumroll please - SAME!!!!!!!! What a shocker...... HEHE    :)

I was so sure there would be some movement today, but nada!!!! Yesterday my scale did that little jig, you know the one, the little teaser, 13st 8.5 / 13st 9.5 then landed on 13st 10. I thought "thats a good sign for tomorrow". OBVIOUSLY NOT!!!!!! No matter where I kicked the scale this morning, the same number kept popping up, I'll try saying please tomorrow, see if that helps! LOL.

I'm still quite humoured by it all, it'll work out in the end. I'm not worried, I'm keeping salt intake down, water intake up, its just one of those things!

Its been a bit of a weird weekend here. Ami's been super grouchy, not sure if its teething, she seems to have bit of a cold and a bad tummy. Needless to say she was up most of last night, poor little thing, she's so tired! She's having a nap now, so I get some mummy time! WOO HOO! Best make the most of it..................

Hope everyone's having a good one xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Boy, do I feel your pain! I have to have a low-sodium/high water day today too. Think positive, it's a long-term goal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Veera. Its all good, losing weight and keeping it off is definitely a long term plan! I have confidence in the Dukan method. xo

      Delete