Saturday 3 December 2011

Weigh Day - Day 53

I have lost 4.75llbs this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very happy!!!!!!!!!!

It has been a tough week though, you would think that 50 something days into a diet all have your cravings would have been conquered but NO.
A couple of days this week I have had terrible carb cravings - specifically biscuits, bread, onion rings & crackers. I have been very tempted to cheat but I managed to distract myself - I ate alot of the foods I could eat and drank loads (about 6 litres + on one day! bit much). My saving graces were sugar free jelly, laughing cow extra light triangles and asda's economy burgers (less than 10% fat) these foods made me feel like I was having a bit of a treat.

I also have swapped to having a green tea first thing in the morning instead of coffee/cold water. I read on one of the forums that this can help with water retention.
There was an interesting thread on the forums about drinking too much - this can also lead to some water retention - I was drinking about 5 - 6 litres + per day so I have tried to reign it in a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment