Tuesday 29 November 2011

The scales are moving in the right direction - I weighed myself this morning and I have lost 1llb!

I was really worried that I was going to be one of those people who because of previous dieting would be immune to the Dukan diet after the initial loss. I need to remind myself to be proud of my achievement so far, I have lost 32llbs in 49 days! That by any standards is pretty fantastic.

I think at the start of the diet, because you can lose so much weight, you get a little spoiled and find it hard to adjust to losing 1 / 2llbs per week. But I need to remember that even 1 / 2llbs is a great loss per week.

The other day I found my weight loss record for when I was doing the Lighter Life diet (2004) and my weight loss was exactly the same! 31llbs in 42 days. Crazy when you think that doing Lighter Life you are only consuming powder sachets with minimal calories each day.

Note to self - Dont do another attack phase prematurely.........I saw a comment by Pierre Dukan on one of the forums and he said not to attempt another attack phase unless your weight loss has stalled for at least 10 days as it could put your body in panic mode and stop weight loss for longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment