Tuesday 22 November 2011

Tip if you reach a Plateau in your weight loss.

I read this on another blog and thought I would give it a go when / if this happens to me.

My method is to eat protein only. I eat only lean turkey sandwich meat, chicken breasts, and tuna. I drink only water and diet drinks. Do that for as long as you can stand, and your body will go into ultra fat burning mode. Be forewarned however that during the first 4 days or so you may experience physical and mental lethargy so don't attempt this ultimate attack phase during an important or intense time in your life like a major presentation or job interview or something. After the 4th day though you will feel much better and your appetite will be naturally decreased. The weight will drop amazingly fast. Be wary of salt intake though. Through seasoning the lean protein you sometimes end up consuming more salt than you think. Drinking plenty of water will counter that efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment