Tuesday 22 November 2011

Dukan True Weight - Day 42

According to my true weight calculation my True Weight is 180.84llbs. This is above where I would ideally like to be (161llbs) but maybe this is more realisitic for me. Dukan says that you have to be happy at whatever weight you reach and it has to be realistic in order for you to be able to maintain that weight. I suppose I'll just have to see how I feel when I get there. I have had a baby at my heaviest weight so I cant expect miracles.
Despite losing over 5llbs last week I feel quite down, so far in the diet I have been very positive and cheerful, but I'm struggling now, I always knew that my mental struggle would be harder than my physical one. Nagging doubts start to creep in - what if you lose all this weight and you're still not happy? What if you lose the weight and you look awful with lots of sagging skin? All your hard work will have been for nothing (and the thoughts go on and on!)
However I know that I won't stop doing the diet and I am confident that I can lose weight so that is something to cling to until I start to feel better again.

No comments:

Post a Comment