Tuesday 13 December 2011

I feel like I'm walking on a slippery tightrope - that it the only way to describe how I feel at the moment.

I haven't cheated but my motivation is waning. I am a determined person but I feel miserable being on a diet, like I'm depriving myself (which I know is nonsense! You dont get to 280llbs+ depriving yourself of anything).
I've been trying to justify having a day / meal off the diet, but I know that if I do this, I will not be able to start again, as I will feel like I have failed and it will be a downward spiral from there.

Dukan said that this is the point when some will give up, when they should be kicking it up another gear they slip back into old habits.

My one bug bear so far has been exercise, in all honesty, I have not done any!

I can make loads of genuine excuses, I've been ill, my 20 month old toddler is having a horrendous time with teething, so I am sleep deprived. But I know that at some points in the last 2 months, I could have done some exercise but have been too lazy. I am determined not to give up, so I need to step it up and start. My husband is off work soon so that will give me a great opportunity to kick start my exercise plan - you can hold me to it - 22nd December, look out for my "I've started exercise" post.

I believe that exercise will really help me to get motivated again & push me forward. I know I will find it alot easier now (39llbs lighter) than I would have at the start of the diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment