Saturday 31 December 2011

Day 81

Sorry I've not posted this week, it's been hectic. Trying to decorate my daughters bedroom, fit in visits with friends/family whilst making room for some quality family time with Tim & Amilee (which has been sadly lacking over the past few months).

It's been a good week diet wise, another 3llbs gone. I haven't been able to get my walk in every day but I am much more conscious of the need to keep active and moving around. It's been busy, busy, busy.....

I feel I am getting settled into the diet now, there is something comfortable about routine.
I have been toying around with the idea of changing my goal weight, but, haven't decided yet.
Ideally I would like to be 147llbs but have set my goal weight at 161llbs. I did this because I was unsure how my body would take losing too much weight (still don't know really) and because my Dukan true weight was well above this, so I thought I would go somewhere in the middle.
I will put this idea on the shelf at the moment and concentrate on getting to my half way point - 60.25llbs lost. I've set myself the task of reaching it by 28th January 2012.

I hope everyone has a fantastic start to 2012.

The only thing that will stop you reaching your goal is YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Your last line is SO true. I'm looking forward to continuing this journey with you into 2012!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sonia - I just found your blog and will add you to my Blogroll!
    Have a great 2012. You have come so far already: congratulations! It will be great reading about your continued progress!

    ReplyDelete