Friday 16 December 2011

IT'S SNOWING!

I love the snow! There is something very peaceful about watching snow falling. I must admit though that it's a nuisance if you've got to travel.
On the weight loss front, I don't feel like I've lost any weight this week, who knows, tomorrow is weigh day so we shall see. I don't feel too concerned though, I have decided not to take myself and my weight loss too seriously. That doesn't mean that I won't be sticking to the diet but it means I won't be obsessing about it. I know that as well as losing weight I need to change my thinking, it's not the end of the world if I make a mistake / can't do something, it doesn't make me a failure, it makes me human. It's how you act after the mistake that matters - if you can acknowledge the mistake and move on from it, then, that is what I think success is.

5 comments:

  1. 30+ lbs in a little over 2 months is GREAT! Congratulations! And I agree about not obsessing. I fail miserably when I obsess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sonia! Thanks for popping in on my blog! I'm going to sign up to receive yours, and thanks for having me on your blog roll :) I'll put you on mine tomorrow... I'm off to bed... You're doing great! 3 stone in 2 months! woo hoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonia... do you have an email notification button? Not finding it... would love to receive your blogs in my email :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandi, I hope I have put the correct 'follow by email' button on now. I'm not very good at this computer stuff! :) I love your blog, the pictures are great, I especially love the baby bath picture, its gorgeous. Babies do melt the heart. I sometimes wish my little one was a baby again (she was less trouble, hehe!)I have been working my way through your older posts and I can only hope my weight loss journey is as successful as yours. Sonia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure did! I'm following you now... yay! I'm glad you enjoy my blog. As a midwife, I feel so blessed to be able to snuggle babies... and then hand them back to someone else when they squawk or need feeding :)
    I'm glad you're working your way through my older posts... I think reading other people's blogs has been 50% of my success. Knowing that this diet WORKS when you follow it and that sometimes we falter, but we get right back up!
    Looking forward to your blog entries... now I need to get to writing mine... I hit the snooze button a couple times this morning and didn't have time :D
    p.s. Going to put you on my blog roll now!

    ReplyDelete