Saturday 24 December 2011

2llbs - Day 74

I'm really pleased with my loss this week, I was hoping I would lose at least a pound so 2 is great, I'm sure it's the exercising that has done it. I suppose I'll have to keep it up now! LOL :@)

Thanks to Sandi - I had a great walk in the rain yesterday, http://flamidwyfe.wordpress.com/ can't wait to do it again, but decorating is calling at the moment. Painting my daughters new bedroom a lovely shade of pink, I love to be creative. I've got it all planned out, canopy over the bed, art work, light fittings, so exciting.

I'm so excitable at the moment, I'm tiring myself out! hehe.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great! 2 pounds a week is what is normal at this stage of dieting. I'm glad you took that walk in the rain... I'm getting used to it now.
    Enjoy painting... I love pink, I bet her room will be lovely!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete