Thursday 8 December 2011

It's the little victories that matter.......

I know this may sound silly to some of you, but, I feel really proud of myself.

I was eating my lunch (salmon & ratatouille) and I thought, I feel full now, so with a whole 6 / 7 forkfuls of food left on my plate, I decided to stop eating!!! (shock horror) I think that may be the first time in  alot of YEARS that I have done that.

I really feel that this diet is allowing me to get control back. It's very liberating to get away from the grip that food had on me. I felt like I didnt deserve any better than stuffing my face & being miserable. I pretended everything was fine and I didn't care about my weight, but really, I felt powerless.

The Dukan Diet makes you have a very singular way of thinking and this is just what I need, ALL OR NOTHING. So I will give it all I've got. No half measures.

No comments:

Post a Comment