Friday 9 March 2012

FED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 My Mum used to say to me "if you havent got anything nice to say, dont say anything at all". So this will be a quick one! I cant even muster a LOL.

Weight - SAME.

Sorry guys, Im just fed up! Im trying to work on my motivation, somedays its easier than others!

These are some pics of yesterdays dinner, there is
more veg than I would normally have but it had to be used up. I had been dying to try the bolognaise with
courgette ribbon "pasta" for ages now, it was
delicious, definitely a recipe I will do again. Tim and
Amilee loved the bolognaise too which was a score!

I think I may have to do a few days of Attack! What does everyone think? Good idea? I just get worried about doing too may PP days as I don't want them to lose their effectiveness.

As a side thought, I dont think Im in ketosis / strong ketosis much, for some reason my body doesnt like it! Even during my Lighter Life diet, a protein powders diet, I was only in very mild ketosis each week when I was tested.

Hope everyone's having a good day xoxo

9 comments:

  1. I think it might be a good idea to do a mini attack phase, maybe cut out dairy or cut down on it.
    The weight will go down, it is impossible for it not to on this diet! Just give it time.
    It might be a hormonal thing, how long has this 'plateau' lasted?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DD. I guess I just get a little impatient that its starting to slow down when Ive still got so far to go. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Didn't you start exercising more recently? If so, you may be shrinking, but adding muscle may cause the scale to not move. Are you fitting into some article of clothing any differently? You may have to pull out the measuring tape and compare that way for a little while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try measuring myself again tommorrow. I'm still wearing clothes that are too big generally but I did have to put a belt on my jeans to stop them falling down!!!! LOL. I just realised how silly that sounds! Shopping time........

      Delete
  3. Sonia...Are you near that TOM? Also, many times when you start exercising, muscles can retain water for repair...So drink more than usual, and just keep at it.

    It will peel off !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Archana, hope you are well. It is near that TOM, maybe next week. I forgot all about it really, now that I feel so much better taking all these vitamins! (cant thank you enough for all that great advice!) xoxo

      Delete
  4. Sonia... I say do a 3-4 day attack phase, it has worked every time for me. You've got this girl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandi, I think I will. Im feeling a little more positive today thankfully, its just frustrating to see things slowing down, but I am trying not to get into a negative pattern of thinking as I can imagine that it could derail me. Im definitely not feeling like giving up or even eating anything I shouldnt, so thats good. xoxo

      Delete
  5. we're sisters Sonia:) I know the feeling...but then it did move. Hang in there.
    *anna

    ReplyDelete