Friday 16 March 2012

And I'm feeling goooooooood................ Day 157 begins with a WHOOSH!!!!

15 Mar 2012 Weight - SAME
16 Mar 2012 Weight - 14st 3.75llbs / 199.75llbs / 90.60kgs - Wooooohoooooo!!!!!!!!

2 Mini goals met in one day!! Awesome!
- Less than 40llbs to lose (2/3rds of the way through) and,
- Under 200llbs.

As you can tell I'm very excited. LOL. These past few weeks have been tough, not like giving up tough, but, can someone cut me some slack please, tough. I've had 2 nights sleep (apart from a little wake up at 4.30am this morning, I dont mind the change the nappy/diaper kind, I just hate the screaming the house down kind!) so the world is good. I will never again underestimate the power of a good night's sleep! :)

I'm feeling ambitious, the sky's are blue and sun is shining, so we will venture to the beach on a shell hunt!

Big Thanks to Anna for her TCM tips, feeling so much better in that department too! :)

Hope everyone else is having a great one! xoxo

13 comments:

  1. I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Great job on getting below 200 ... you must be so psyched! isn't it the greatest feeling?! I cried real tears when I was there (and for me that was "only" after 15 lbs, but already seemed such a huge accomplishment).
    What size are you wearing these days?
    It took me a long time to walk into a "real" store and buy non-plus size clothing again, I was so self-conscious...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Moonday! I am ecstatic really! A big phew...... Im getting there...... No tears! Maybe I'm saving them up for after I lose it all.... LOL.
      Size wise, anywhere between 14 - 18. There isnt any standard size in UK. I bought Size 14 clothes from a supermarket and they fit, but in high street probably still 16/18.
      My top half used to be smaller than my bottom half now it seems the other way. The other week I walked past a plus size clothes shop and thought "I will never be shopping in there again" and it felt great, brought a smile to my face!
      Thankfully I still have smaller clothes through alot of the different sizes, I do feel self conscious shopping. I'll get there Im sure, I might even enjoy it! Tim is already planning my new wardrobe..... Bless him..... xoxo

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!!!!!! You are doing so well! So you are shopping in your closet too. That sure makes this process a little easier, doesn't it. However, do reward yourself with something new once in a while as a treat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Veera. You were right! Bathroom issue resolved, dropped under 200! Crazy that it can make that much of a difference..... I know I should treat myself, but I struggle with this a little, because I dont look how I want, I tend to think everything looks awful on me. I'll work on it xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hip-hip HURRAYYY! Job well done Sonia. Buh-bye 200, don't let the door hit you in the bum. What a great accomplishment :) XXOO
    *anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna, loving your good bye!! xoxo

      Delete
  4. PS...sleep is the balm :) especially for mama's
    *anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done!! now you're in the 100's!! yipee! have a great weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon, never thought of it like that! Makes it sound even better.... not just under 200 but in the 100's!!!! Take a piece of your choc cake to party, it might be better than the BDay cake???? Think positive. Have a good weekend xoxo

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank You DD. Hope you had a safe journey home xo

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement Archana. Hope you are ok and your Dukan is going well. xoxo

      Delete