As part of accepting the nomination I am required to post the answers to the following questions;
Favorite colors: Navy Blue and Red.
Favorite Animal: Dog
Favorite Number: Don't really have one, but I always prefer evens.
Favorite Non-Alcoholic Beverage: Anything Diet with some Fizz! Bad I know :)
Prefer Facebook or Twitter? FB, don't even know what Twitter is! LOL - I'm serious.......
My passion: Singing and music in general
Prefer getting or giving presents: GIVING
Favorite Pattern: Art Deco
Favorite Day of the Week: Friday
Favorite flower: Peonies
Also I have to nominate 10 bloggers I would like to give this award to, I think most of the bloggers I would chose have already been nominated by others, but here is my list, in no particular order!
1. http://flamidwyfe.wordpress.com/ - Sandi is my Dukan Idol! I dont know where I would be without her. She is doing a fantastic job on Dukan having lost 79.4llbs!
2. http://oceannah.wordpress.com/about/ - Anna, another Dukaneer, I love her blog so much! Funny, witty and real. Great Artist also!!! The adventures of JA! Classic! LOL.
3. http://beatlekitten.blogspot.co.uk/ - My initial inspiration when starting Dukan.
4. http://dukandiet-journey.blogspot.co.uk/ - Moonday, another Dukan Idol for me, amazing blog, always there to support / encourage and cheer me up! xo
5. http://ieatchocolateinmydreams.blogspot.co.uk/ - Hanna, an awesome Dukan success story, please support her as she tries to get rid of those last few kgs!
6. http://janiebdukandietblog.blogspot.co.uk/ - Janie, great blog, great recipes.
7. http://keepingupwithcurtandjamie.blogspot.co.uk/ - Curt and Jamie. The most awesome couple doing Dukan together and doing a great job!
8. http://veerukka.blogspot.co.uk/ - Veera, a Dukaneer who shows me everyday that persistance pays off!
9. http://shannsdukandiet.wordpress.com/ - Shannon, a relatively new Dukan blog, her posts always cheer me up and she is doing great!!!!
10. http://mydukandietdiary.com/ - Juliet, 40llbs+ weight lost on Dukan, love her posts, they are so interesting and answer so many of the things that I think about.
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
To accept this Award I have to 1. Tell 7 things about myself that others may not know and 2. Nominate 7 people that inspire me (I will make my list but as with the Sunshine Award I think most of the bloggers I would nominate will have been sent the Award anyway).
1. I am 28 years old. I have been married for 10 years on 28th September. I have a daughter called Amilee Rosine who will be 2 on the 30th March.
2. I have 2 sisters (29 and 23) and 1 brother (25).
3. I am currently on a Career Break from my job as an unemployment adviser for the government until April 2016. (Couldn't bear to leave my baby after my maternity leave ended!)
4. I love anything to do with arts /crafts, and baking.
5. I would love to start my own business, making floral arrangements / doing sugar craft (wedding cakes, etc).
6. I love MUSICALS and wish I could be in one! LOL - don't know if that is something you should admit!
7. I was born in November 1983, in St. Austell, Cornwall and moved to North Wales when I was 7 years old, the majority of my mum's family still live in Cornwall.
5. http://dukandietress.blogspot.co.uk/ - Amazing weight loss story, she is now in Consolidation! Great blog answering many of the FADQ (frequently asked Dukan Q's). She tells it how it is - I love this.....
All the blogs I have chosen (for both awards) are ones that I read everyday, sometimes many times during a day! They inspire me, make me smile, make me cry and make me feel every other emotion in-between. I can honestly say wihtout a shadow of a doubt that they are a major part of my success.
If anyone is trying to lose weight, I urge you to keep a blog, visit blogs of others who are in the same position, you will be uplifted when you are down and praised when you succeed! Its awesome to have such wonderful people with you on your journey, they will be with you every step, forwards or back. (Im going to stop gushing before I fill up! LOL)
In other words A MASSIVE THANK-YOU xoxo