Tuesday 17 January 2012

Dukan Day 98

I thought my weigh in this morning deserved a mention.

I don't normally weigh every day but I want to make sure I am on track to meet my halfway goal on the 28th January.

I WAS 15 STONE 13.5LLBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For me it is really special to be 15 stone anything!!!!!!!!
I must admit I did a little silent WOO HOO dance around the bathroom (baby sleeping!) but I did feel like shouting.

Only 2.25llbs off halfway target and only 3.25llbs away from being under 100kgs!

Happy Dukan Day xxx

3 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC!!!!
    Isn't it amazing how good the journey feels, not only the goal???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely do get a dieting high when the results go your way. The whole journey has been a bit of a revelation for me, it makes me stop and think about the WHY behind my actions.

    ReplyDelete