Monday 16 January 2012

Day 95 - should have posted on Saturday! oops......

4.75LLBS LOST THIS WEEK = 4 STONE GONE!!!!

I can't really believe it, but, I'll definitely take it. It's fantastic, 4 stone in just over 3 months!

On the cold front, although my sinuses are still very painful, I do feel much better now.

When I read my blogs back, I sometimes think I sound really miserable. Honestly, I'm not! LOL. It's just been a rough 7/8 months. We are all so sleep deprived, it's hard to feel positive and I think this comes out in my blogs. My little one has been bad with her teething almost constantly since about June last year, which basically means she doesn't sleep, she is up several times at night for hours at a time. It's exhausting.

However, it's been great to read everyone's blogs, it's really encouraging to hear others experiences and how even when things don't go the way we want them to, everyone is getting back up, dusting down and starting over. We all know that the other option isn't really an option at all. Great Inspiration!

Hope everyone's having a great Dukan Day.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! FOUR STONE!! Amazing, Sonia woo HOO!! Your baby will get thru the teething... It's a long battle that eventually ends... I thought of this quote, while reading your blog... Perhaps a little inspiration...

    “Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love.” -Mildred B. Vermont

    Hang in there xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandi, that is so true..... Keep focused on the positives, there are so many! xoxo

    ReplyDelete