Monday 9 April 2012

Enchilada Sauce - allowed on Dukan????

I was at my local supermarket looking for Dukan approved things as normal. I came across a sachet of Enchilada Sauce which seemed to contain no forbidden ingredients?!?!? I am not saying that pre-pacakged food is the way to go by any means, but, sometimes, especially when you are busy, it would be great to have a quick/easy meal soultion, this sauce would only be suitable on P&V days.

See what you think? Let me know if you disagree or if you spot something which you think isnt Ok on Dukan. I may have missed it in my haste.

It is so dificult to find seasonings / sauces which don't have lots of unnecessary undesirables in them.

 
Ingredients - Water, tomato concentrate (44.2%) flavourings (contains celery & egg) smoke flavouring, roasted garlic, salt, paprika, guajillo (chilli pepper), lemon juice concentrate, cumin, black pepper, acidity regulator (citric acid).

No comments:

Post a Comment