Wednesday 4 April 2012

Day 176 - Getting there!

Hi Guys, hope everyone is good! Thanks for the get well messages.

I'm feeling alot better today thankfully, the headache that I've had for the past few days has gone, I think that was from dehydration and a lack of caffeine rather than anything else. Tummy is sensitive, still feeling a little queasy, but, I felt hungry for the first time today, so it must be on the mend. :)

I'm trying to increase my food / fluid intake gradually so my system can adjust and so I dont feel too sick. My body feels like it needs vegetables at the moment, so until I feel 100% I'm going to do P&V days, I definitely dont need any more issues with my digestion, so I think its the best thing to do.

I haven't weighed in for the past couple of days. I stepped on the scales this morning just to see what the damage was, I thought it would be a higher number because of water retention. NO - my body decided it was going to be kind to me!

Weigh In - 13st 11llbs / 193llbs / 87.54kgs. (Loss 2.5lbs!) Crazy..........

Hope everyone is having a good day, it miserable here - freezing, blowing a gale, expecting snow after the 3rd warmest March on record! xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Glad you're on the mend! The snow hasnt reached us down here in the south east thank goodness, lets hope it gets better for the weekend!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon. Snow avoided us thankfully, shame it didnt take the rain with it! :) Hope you have a great 10 days off & a brilliant trip, you deserve it. xo

      Delete
  2. Get a lot of rest and congrats on the weight loss! Losing weight as a surprise is always the best feeling :)

    Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sweetie, I'm so glad you are feeling better xo. It's been very windy here too! Follow your body and continue healing up. Staying on PV a bit sounds very sane. Great loss woohoo :)
    *anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all your comments Anna, I really appreciate your advice. Hope you are enjoying your spring break. xo

      Delete
  4. Sonia,

    No updates from you, unusual a bit. Hope you're doing ok. Let us know pls.

    Thanks,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Archana. Sorry it's been a busy few days, I've just had enough energy to take care of Ami and get household things done..... Hope you are well xoxo

      Delete