Tuesday 14 February 2012

Staying the SAME!!!!

Weigh In 15st 3.5llbs / 213.5llbs.

Yesterday I went back down to what I weighed on Saturday but no further movement today! I'm a bit stumped...... I had a really good PP day yesterday aswell. Never mind.
I suppose this can happen no matter what diet you are on, I remember that one week whilst I was on the Lighter Life diet I had a week where I didn't lose a single pound. Maybe my body just needs a rest.

Got to keep plugging on. It's just been such an awful month the only benefit has been the movement on the scale each week. But I need to keep motivated!!!!

My sister is coming over today so that will cheer me up, I definitely don't get to see her as much as I would like. She started the Dukan Diet last week and needs some advice about certain things (doesn't have that much to lose). It's nice to be able to encourage others and give advice about weight loss (although I'm no expert!).

Hope everyone's having a good day xoxo

***I've been doing some research about the effects a high protein diet can have on the menstrual cycle, I'll be writing about this soon as it's definitely something that has affected me and the information I found may be of use to others.***

No comments:

Post a Comment