Tuesday 15 November 2011

My weight loss history.

I suppose if I was to try and pinpoint a place where my weight issues started it would be following a period of bullying in highschool by my closest friends. This for me was literally life changing.

Over the years I have tried a variety of diets from calorie counting ones to Atkins, Lighterlife, Lipotrim and Slimming World. I'm 5ft 7 and I've weighed anything from 135llbs to 288llbs.

My husband read about The Dukan Diet in one of the national newspapers, he thought we both should give it a go. Quite reluctantly I agreed, he ordered the diet book/recipe book and we started to clear out all our food cupboards. We got rid of everything that wasn't in the book. I haven't looked back since!

No-one will lose weight unless they want to and are ready to.
This is true of me - as much as I resisted the idea when my husband suggested it, in my heart I knew that I was ready to do something about my weight.

I began the diet on the 12.10.2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment